The following digital resources are available through the school network. To access them outside the school network please contact the librarian.
- Cambridge International Dictionaries Online – Includes the Cambridge Dictionary of American English, Cambridge International Dictionary of English, Cambridge International Dictionary of Phrasal Verbs and Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms.
- NE’s digital dictionary – in 22 different languages
- SSHL’s library catalogue
- Sigtuna municipal library catalogue
- Stockholm library catalogue
- Libris – Swedish university and special libraries’ catalogs
News, Magazines & Journals
- Media Archive – Articles in Swedish from a wide range of newspapers and magazines, such as Svenska Dagbladet, Göteborgs-Posten and Aftonbladet from 1995 – the present day.
- The Day: News to Open Minds – Educational resource that provides balanced viewpoints and turns news into lessons by using current affairs and making connections between the news and the curriculum.
- Gale – A collection of subject-specific databases that include articles, reference works, images and videos. Can only be accessed though the school’s wi-fi.
- DiVA – DiVA portal is a finding tool and an institutional repository for research publications and student theses written at 40 universities and colleges of higher education in Sweden.
- SwePub – Academic publications at Swedish universities. Search among scholarly articles, conference papers and dissertations.
- Uppsatser.se – University essays from Sweden.
- Forskning.se – Forskning.se is a nationwide website that provides information on research and research findings in Sweden.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) – DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- Google Scholar – Use Google to search for academic publications from a wide range of disciplines and sources.